Hi folks, I'll post some comments tomorrow. For now, here are snapshots of our visit to the Penang National Forest last weekend as well as an expat dinner we attended. Peace out!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
great pics (love the toes, too cute).
you are missed here, but I know you are soaking in great fodder for more wonderful writing!
A freelance magazine writer and a travel/food fan, I grew up outside of Boston. Ton, my husband, grew up in The Hague, The Netherlands. We relocated from Scottsdale, Arizona in May 2008 to Penang, Malaysia for Ton's job.
- I believe in the power of community and connection, including the virtual kind. - Comments/questions wanted. Varied perspectives desired. - Debate & discussion encouraged. - I welcome new friends - post away. - No haters allowed. - I promise no self-indulgent blather or self-important spewing - hold me to that. - Citizens of the world unite.
1 comment:
great pics (love the toes, too cute).
you are missed here, but I know you are soaking in great fodder for more wonderful writing!
Kat
Post a Comment